- Type: KN-B-M
- Use: Make beeswax foundation machine
- Certification: CE
- Place of Origin: Henan, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Known
- Condition: New
- After-sales Service Provided: Engineers available to service machinery overseas
- Name: Beeswax foundation embosser
- roller length: 195mm/310/450mm ect
- Roller material: Aluminum alloy
- cell size: 4.9mm,5.4mm ect
- other size: can make according to request
- usage: to make beeswax foundation sheet
- package: 1pcs/ wood case
- payment term: T/T,L/C,Escrow ,Western Union
- available type: manual and electric,fully automatic
- use range: for beekeeping
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||1pc/plywood case|
Introduction of Beeswax foundation embosser
1. Beeswax foundation machine is a type of beeswax coining mill machine, with a roller width of
310 mm, 250mm, and 195mm. The roller is made of high grade aluminum alloy.
2. Featured by no lead included, high precision, durable use, can product different kind of beeswax
coin. The beeswax it produced have hard compact and neatly.
3. Beeswax foundation machine can be called bee nest machine, comb foundation roller mill, which
is made of aluminum alloy. Until now, we have manual type, electical type, table type, vertical
type, and automatic production line. According to your requirements, there's always best one
for you. Besides, there're many other related product for beekeeping industry, which catalog
4. We are manufacturer which locates the biggest base of producing bee products and beekeeping
equipments in China. We are specialized in this line many years, enjoying a good reputation in
abroad market by our professional service and reasonable price.
Beeswax foundation embosser technical parameters:
Manual beeswax embossing machine
Roller length: 450mm
Cell size:5.4mm or 4.9mm
Material: aluminium alloy
Manual with handle
5.4mm for Apis mellifera;
4.9mm for Apis cerana
7days,15days,30days,according to quantity
L/C,T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram
Beeswax foundation embosser Function and Usage:
The comb foundation mill is used for embossing plain and pure beeswax sheets.
With the exact cell outline of the honeycomb for fixing into the frames of a beehive.
Such embossed comb foundation sheet from a base for the bees to build up new combs.
This helps to conserve the energies of bees to secure drawn-out combs of adequate cell-size duly related to natural body-size of local races of bees.
The main structure of the comb foundation mill consist of two rollers fixed horizontally close together in a cast iron fram.
The surface of these rollers has a honeycomb cell design which embosses the comb foundation sheet.
Pictures of Beeswax foundation embosser